cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired and no service

Kcountry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My husbands account got a message saying its suspended, if it's on auto pay it says to disregard message. Problem is, he has no phone service either. We've never had an issue. He needs his phone. Help.

29 REPLIES 29

@Kcountry wrote:

I’m trying to pay the $5 (plan is $35) but it just won’t let me. I had it on auto pay and for some reason it never took the money out but shut the phone off instead. I have spent close to 5 hours dealing with this. 

Dialling 611 and trying to make the payment isn't working either? 

Kcountry

I’m trying to pay the $5 (plan is $35) but it just won’t let me. I had it on auto pay and for some reason it never took the money out but shut the phone off instead. I have spent close to 5 hours dealing with this. 

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is really weird.  Why would $30 dollars of payment go through, but still have you needing to pay only $5.  I'm sure you will get credited any over payment you've made once they sort it out.  I hope it gets fixed soon for you!

Kcountry

I’ve done it all. It so frustrating. I answer the mods right away and it’s silence then

@Kcountry wrote:

Can a mod please help me. I sent a message to the mod, I verified the account. She now had said I still need to pay $5. I have sent several responses telling her I have tried every which way to pay. If I pay recharge again, that means I have almost paid $50 on a $35 plan. 

Sounds like something is awry in your account and your payment isn't registering, so only moderators will be able to fix this issue.

Just to be clear have your cleared your cache/cookies and used a different browser with incognito mode when trying to use one of the CC or the voucher?

Kcountry

Can a mod please help me. I sent a message to the mod, I verified the account. She now had said I still need to pay $5. I have sent several responses telling her I have tried every which way to pay. If I pay recharge again, that means I have almost paid $50 on a $35 plan. 

@Kcountry wrote:

I tried making a manual payment, it won't work. I tried with 2 different cards. Nothing. He tried turning his phone on and off, nothing. I can't get a voucher because everything is closed. 

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Hope this helps!

Kcountry

Thank you

@Kcountry use this private message link to contact the moderators  directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Ask them to apply the payment for you 

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Kcountry

I've bought the voucher, applied it and it's still not working. How do I get a hold of someone.

smiley3

Did you already submit in a ticket to the moderators?  It looks like you might have to wait for them to get in touch with you if nothing is working to reactivate the account.

@Kcountry  When you husband dials *611 what is the balance that is reported?

Kcountry

I live in the county, I'm not driving everywhere looking for a voucher. I want to know why this happened. Never had an issue before. 

Kcountry

This is the message, and it has a reactivate button

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service.

I tried making a manual payment, it won't work. I tried with 2 different cards. Nothing. He tried turning his phone on and off, nothing. I can't get a voucher because everything is closed. 

You can try recharge.com to purchase a voucher.

Retail stores that might be open to purchase a voucher:

vouchers.jpg

@Kcountry  what's the message that you see when in the account? Is there a reactivate account button? Is there a balance due or Does it say 0 balance due. Thanks.

Kcountry

Add the 500 minutes for $5 add on so you can at least make the call. You  can then contact the moderators later to see what is happening with your account and maybe ask them to credit that $5 to your account. I am not sure what the wait times are, but I have read that if your are on hold for a certain length of time your call might get disconnected.

Sorry wrong thread.

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kcountry Try making a manual payment.

Kcountry

Card is not expired. First thing I checked.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kcountry , is it possible the payment card registered to the account expired?  

smiley3

That seems like a weird message.  I usually get a message saying that my payment is coming due in a few days and to ignore the message if on AutoPay.  I've never seen anything saying the account is actually suspended and to ignore if on AutoPay.

Was the payment due today?  Did he try signing into his account?  Does it say it's now suspended and needs to be reactivated?

@Kcountry I also would like to mention that Autopay can sometimes fail. So it is better to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay. Just to prevent suspension issues.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you need to make a payment right away then you can purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment.  Also you can use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

Kcountry

I will try when my husband gets home at 5pm. Otherwise I can't do anything for now. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Kcountry If you log into his self service account is there a  reactivate account button? If there is, the autopay failed.  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

if there isn't one, try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $2 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kcountry  I would submit a ticket to the moderators. Click on the ? at the bottom of the page and say that you want to speak to a human and that it is an account related question. Submit your ticket and explain what is going on. The mods will help you. You could always try paying with a voucher just for the month. It could be a glitch. Have you tried adding funds to your account from your credit card? Is the card expired ?

Need Help? Let's chat.