cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired, Amount due:0

Salman-s
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

EDITED by ShawnC13: Removed picture as it contained private information

I had auto plan on, but forgot to update my credit card. Account was suspended, my phone services shut. I topped up using a voucher (a week ago), but it doesn't seem to have applied.

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kamicat wrote:

I added 400 mins international calls to my plan, but i wasn't able to make calls in the US. Please advise

In the US or to the US?

That add-on is only for while in Canada.

Did you pick up the free one?

Do you see it listed lower down on your overview page?

kamicat

I added 400 mins international calls to my plan, but i wasn't able to make calls in the US. Please advise

I have never dealt with this scenario. But in my mind clicking the submit button isn't going to do it when the box above it is defaulted to "voucher". That was done the first time successfully creating a $13 balance. Won't that drop down arrow (as pictured) provide other choices such as "renew from available funds" and THEN click submit?

AE_Collector

@ssmithis wrote:

Hi Lucian,

I sent a code from my pihone but nothing happened.  Can we try again?

Steve

What exactly are you referring to?  Did you perhaps means to respond to a private message that you received from a moderator?

ssmithis

Hi Lucian,

I sent a code from my pihone but nothing happened.  Can we try again?

Steve

@Salman-s 

While the image in question has been removed from your first message here, you do still need to delete it from your Community profile account. It's in the My Profiles/My Photos section.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello 

Would you please write us in Private to be able to authenticate you and assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Lucian PM Mod 

Salman-s

Screenshot_20191127-153456_Chrome.jpg

It asks me for a voucher number at that point. I dont have a voucher number. When I'd added the voucher earlier, the amount was directly put in my available funds.

Also, I have autopay on. I dont know if that's what affecting this? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Salman-s 

Click the submit button.  PM server will take the $10 from your available fund to pay for your $10 plan.  Keep us updated.

Salman-s

Screenshot_20191127-151414_Chrome.jpg

Thank you for your response. 

This is the page I'm lead to when I click on 'Reactivate Current plan' on the overview page. 

@Salman-s  are you able to repost the screen shot but don't include private information such as account number

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Salman-s 

After adding fund to your account, you need to click the reactivate my plan button on your overview page 

Need Help? Let's chat.