cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan error

tmvdb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I got a message saying I used 75% of my data which shouldn't be true as I just topped up the plan and haven't been using my phone any differently than I always do.

Secondly, I am not able to make or receive any calls.

Thirdly, the balance in my account is higher than it should be which makes me think I wasn't charged for the right plan.

Please assist.

7 REPLIES 7

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tmvdb wrote:

For the love of God I just want to speak to someone who works for public mobile on the phone

Due to how Public Mobile is setup that isn't possible, but I assure you that moderators can quickly resolve problems!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@tmvdb wrote:

For the love of God I just want to speak to someone who works for public mobile on the phone

@tmvdb  Unfortunately, that is not possible.  PM customer service is all online, so you need to submit a ticket to modertors ASAP in order to get a response back.  Just follow the instructions outlined in the earlier post by @geopublic  

If there was an error in the data not getting reset, moderators will be able to correct that for you once they've looked at your account to see what happened.  Good luck!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tmvdb wrote:

There's no call in support line here.

All you can do is find your way to a moderator using that chatbot thingy.

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page so we can have a look for you. Blank out personal info of course.

tmvdb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator with this issue by clicking question mark, bottom right, and follow instructions.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tmvdb wrote:

Hi,

I got a message saying I used 75% of my data which shouldn't be true as I just topped up the plan and haven't been using my phone any differently than I always do.

Secondly, I am not able to make or receive any calls.

Thirdly, the balance in my account is higher than it should be which makes me think I wasn't charged for the right plan.

Please assist.

@tmvdb  Dial 611 fom your phone. Is it suspensed? If yes, there was a problem with your renewal. Access your selserve account and check the payment history link to get a better idea on what happened. Submit  ticket to PM for help by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

When was your renewal to be? Maybe it failed to happen?

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.