cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan details disappeared

Scottou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I had &$120 3month 12g, my bill is due today Feb 14, and I had autopay. This morning I found I can't use my data, and I thought the autopay does not work. I pay the amount due $120 manually and my internet still not working. Then I found 5he available fund showing $120, then I worry I will be double charged, so I canceled my autopay. I wait for 10 minutes, but internet still not working. Then I purchased 100mb for $10 , and the available fund became $110 and also my original plan detail disappeared.......... All I did was just pay manually... And promotion disappeared... It doesn't make sense....
7 REPLIES 7

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Has your service actually halted, as in unable to make any calls or use data? 

Scottou
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
@Saray_O, thanks for your reply. Currently it's showing my account is suspended and plan is expired..... My available funds is $126.... When I made the payment manually, the amount due was 120...... Why my account is still suspended?

Plan details (and use history) dissapear all the time

More than once a month usually

No idea why 

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hey there @Scottou, 

Thank you for reaching out to us! I took a look at your account and I can see that your renewal date is tomorrow. Note that this is different from your payment due date, which is today. You will see your plan renewal date if you go on your rewards tab. We realize that this might be confusing for some customers so we're looking to modify this in our Self Serve in the upcoming months.

Also, don't worry about AutoPay. It will register your payment and it won't go through if you have enough funds for your plan to renew. 

Let me know if you have any other questions  🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Scottou, if you selected auto pay, please let auto pay do its thing.  No need to get curious and take unneccessary actions.  Practically all customers who follow take a hands off approach have no problems with renewing the account. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Scottou  If it said your payment date was today then  it will actually come out early tommorrow.  Weird Glitch I know.  When your data wasn't working had you just used it all up?  So you have paid $120 it went to available funds then purchased data addon for $10 so your available funds are $110  you will need to re-activate autopay as now your payment will be short for tomorrow when it tries to take payment and only $110 in available funds.  Is your data working not that you have purchased an addon?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I suggest you get a moderator's assistance.  I'll tag @Shazia_K for you.  Here's further info on how to contact them:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Contacting-our-Community-Moderators/ta-...

Need Help? Let's chat.