cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan data type

jeremy1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I currently have an older plan that has 15GB of 4G LTE data but I'm on a 3 month billing cycle. I'm trying to find a plan that has more data and not really worried about monthly or quarterly but I can only find plans that have 3G data not 4G. If anyone could give me some insight on where Incan find 4G plans that would.be awesome.

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 

@Anonymous 

my mistake when i do posting but right a way i do fix it and you are
write to me right a way when i do posting is it a moment,

I don't understand why you always give me negative things i'm here for 10 years with that company i'm never see you say something nice to me neve ,

my dear
my apologies
i'm so sorry about it we are here to help other not feeling hurt but my point to you if see something is wrong why you didn't write to anyone by Private Messages to Explanation of the incorrect info to the anyone can be fix it from your expertise you know,

it's is up to you maybe you like what you like to do it you know

Once again I'm so sorry.

@Anonymous wrote:

but i fix it before you told me please why you are all time negative and rude with me please just be relax

i put this 

if you have the old plan you will getting the Full 4G LTE benefits plans,

but for a new plan, not getting the Full 4G LTE plans were removed a couple years ago, for a now plan is run 3G ,

Excuse me, but there wasn't anything rude about my response. The information that you posted and have since now changed after I replied wasn't correct, and my only intention was only to point that out, because if the OP went by the information that you originally stated, that person might not reaalize the benefits of keeping such an old plan and then mistakenly switch to a new plan without knowing the possible consequences.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : It's not so much negative as it is wanting information presented to be correct for the OP and any future readers. Your original sentence is a bit lost in translation. Then you since edited it.

if you have the old plan you will not getting the Full 4G LTE - incorrect

plans were removed a couple years ago, - correct

your plan now is run 3G - incorrect

That first part could even be

if you have the old plan you will not get[-ting] the Full 4G LTE plan [-]s [+that] were removed a couple years ago,- still incorrect even as modified

your plan now is run 3G

if you have the old plan you will getting the Full 4G LTE [but these plans were] removed a couple years ago, [and new plans] now is run 3G

Anonymous
Not applicable

but i fix it before you told me please why you are all time negative and rude with me please just be relax

i put this 

but for a new plan, not getting the Full 4G LTE plans were removed a couple years ago, for a now plan is run 3G ,

@Anonymous wrote:

if you have the old plan you will not getting the Full 4G LTE plans were removed a couple years ago, your plan now is run 3G,

Please note that the above is not correct. Those whith the plans advertised as 4G LTE are still receiving full speeds. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you
The important for you to lower your phone bill and getting more Data found a New plan your love it and think more about what you getting for new change plan,

don't care about the 3G data not 4G is here with public mobile the offer only 3G for Now,

but for a new plan, not getting the Full 4G LTE plans were removed a couple years ago, for a now plan is run 3G,

is it not necessary you looking for 3G or 4G or 5G all is will working very good,

depends on your device how old to see the fast Data speed you know
I hope you get a point.

Good Luck

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jeremy1  the new $50  plan might have more data but it is a 3G plan and not 4G.  

PM not offering true 4G plans anymore   But you are willing to pay $40 or more, check Koodo and Telus plans.  Their plans in these prices might be better.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jeremy1 I think you have a better deal in your grandfather plan. Stay as it is and buy extra data if you need to. Or wait until December as PM may give out FREE data in the past two years.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

4G plans were stopped a few years ago.  All plans are now 3G which are 4G throttled speeds.  Also billing cycles are now on a 30 day period  You have a legacy plan and if you want 4G speeds, you may prefer to keep it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeremy1 : Full 4G LTE plans were removed a couple years ago. It's all throttled 4G LTE now. They call it 3G but it's not. The throttled speed is around 3Mbps. It has sometimes been called LTE-Lite around here.

Need Help? Let's chat.