cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan data rollover

samcat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm in my first month at public mobile having activated $35 plan. With autopay, I have 1.5GB but I'm not a big data user except once in awhile. If I only use 1GB, or less than that, will the rest of it rollover to the next month, and so forth? 

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Unless you have to keep the plan due to 10 monthly credit for 6 months or for the 5g of extra data (new promo) in your place I would save 10 monthly. Note that the previous promo of 2 gigs will not be lost with the plan change, so you can go ahead and change it if that is your only constraint. 

Warning, please postdate your plan change to renewal date so you don't lose the money that you paid for the current one, prepaid service doesn't prorate the usage.

@samcat  Sounds like you have a good self monitor on your data usage. Curiously unless you activated on a promotion with a minimum requirement of the $35 plan you may be wasting your money on that plan. Its pretty obvious you dont need more data but if you know for one particular month you do....for $5 more the $40 plan gives you an extra 3.5gb than the $35 with 5gb in its plan allotment. More importantly if you are averaging 1gb or less a month you will save $10 a month on the $25 plan and it's 1gb of data. In 3 months if you wanted to you would save $30 that would purchase the 1gb add on data that does roll over.....giving you a little insurance on the $25 plan if you go slightly over plan data. But you would continue to be saving $10 a month.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@samcat wrote:

Hello,

I'm in my first month at public mobile having activated $35 plan. With autopay, I have 1.5GB but I'm not a big data user except once in awhile. If I only use 1GB, or less than that, will the rest of it rollover to the next month, and so forth? 

Thanks,

@samcat  No it will not. It's use it or lose it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@samcat 

Unused data from your monthly plan will not roll over.

Only the unused portion of data add on will roll over.  

Need Help? Let's chat.