cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changes

Daviskids
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If we register for the $40 plan in september, are we able to switch to the $60 plan for the month of December only and then back to the $40 plan in January 

4 REPLIES 4

Yes. Choose the plan you want in November and make sure you select "for next renewal"

This way you will have wtv plan you're currently on for November and change will be for Dec.

Do same in December a day or two later after $60 plan is activated and revert back to $40 plan. Incase whatever plan you want in January gets removed you will still be entitled for it since you already ordered it for "next renewal"

Sherrycheng
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe so! As long as you you successfully change the plan before your due dates and pay the correct fees. My suggestion would be to have it set to "Change on Next Renewal Date".

When you log onto My Account, locate "Change Plan" (it's in the "My Plan" rectangle). There, you'll be able to locate all the available plans.

If you haven't registered for the $40 plan you want to register for in September, I would suggest that you select it now and press "Change Plan Now".

When it gets close to December and before it hits your renewal date (let's assume your renewal date is November 29th), log back into your account and repeat the same steps, except this time, choose your $60 plan and press "Change on Next Renewal Date". 

Similarly, when you're approaching the end of December and before it hits your next renewal date (again, let's assume your renewal date is December 29th), log in again and select the $40 plan and (surprise surprise!) choose "Change on Next Renewal Date".

This is the method I used when I also wanted to temporarily change plans for a short period of time! Hope this helps 🙂

Daviskids
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Daviskids , customers are free to do plan changes anytime they wish.  However, if a plan is no longer available, then you can't get it back.  This is the only limitation.  When selecting plans, you can make the change effective immediately by forfeiting the remainder of the current paid cycle.  Alternatively, select the plan change for the next renewal and lose nothing in the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.