cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changes to come?

ultrapower
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is noticed that Lucky Mobile has eliminated its $10 plan. Will Public Mobile do the same? 

8 REPLIES 8

Fisher77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the info!

@Fisher77 wrote:

Will this be grandfathered?

I'm only signing up for PM now.  I don't want to waste my time if this will be eliminated completely.

If you have this plan and it get's eliminated...you'll still get to keep it as long as your plan stays active. If you were to change plans then want it back again, you couldn't get it.

Fisher77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Will this be grandfathered?

I'm only signing up for PM now.  I don't want to waste my time if this will be eliminated completely.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ultrapower wrote:

It is noticed that Lucky Mobile has eliminated its $10 plan. Will Public Mobile do the same? 

If Lucky did that, it's as good as gone for Public.

@ultrapower wrote:

@dabr wrote:

PM did make an announcement a few weeks ago about eliminating the $10 plan, which was delayed because of the many users that voiced their displeasure with the announcement.  So far as I know it is scheduled to be phased out sometime in the future unless PM has had a change of heart, which is possible I guess.

Here is the announcement link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/10-ready-made-plan-staying-for-a-limite...

Thank you very much for the sumary and background info!

I'm really hoping that PM will keep this plan around and not follow Lucky Mobile, but there's no guarantees:)

ultrapower
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@dabr wrote:

PM did make an announcement a few weeks ago about eliminating the $10 plan, which was delayed because of the many users that voiced their displeasure with the announcement.  So far as I know it is scheduled to be phased out sometime in the future unless PM has had a change of heart, which is possible I guess.

Here is the announcement link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/10-ready-made-plan-staying-for-a-limite...

Thank you very much for the sumary and background info!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@ultrapower wrote:

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@ultrapower  they already tried until there was a revolt lol so many people wanted it to stay that they listened, power to the people Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.