cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Hawkeyerffr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was pretty sure I switched my plan to the limited special for the USA canda data roaming plan back in October and it never switched over

who would I contact to see what happened??

5 REPLIES 5

Hawkeyerffr

That's possible hopefully it comes back and I get it right thanks

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hawkeyerffr there typically is a confirmation pop up window asking are you sure you want to proceed with plan change, maybe you didn't go through the full process.

Hawkeyerffr

I thought I ticked to start the next billing date it doesn't really matter next time it's offered I'll get on top of it right away

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When you say pretty sure what do you mean?   Did you future date the plan change or do an immediate plan change?

I don't recall hearing of any failed future dated plan change failure reports since 2016, so I think you would be hard pressed to get a mod to retroactively provide the the plan.  Unless you had some proof of the request like a screenshot or something.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hawkeyerffr wrote:

I was pretty sure I switched my plan to the limited special for the USA canda data roaming plan back in October and it never switched over

who would I contact to see what happened??

When in October did you try to change it?

That plan was dropped on Oct 11. If you had set your plan to change BEFORE the 11th for your next renewal then it should have changed.

But really...you're just noticing now?

Need Help? Let's chat.