cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Alyceabbott
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The Wrong plan was added to  my account. How can I change this quickly? Please help!

7 REPLIES 7

@Alyceabbott wrote:

😩

That's a new one. I haven't heard this happening before. Is the plan you were given not very usable at the moment? If you really need the plan you chose then screenshot your account to document the issue and change to the plan you need now. It would require adding to your balance but you will get a credit for your next renewal.

Alyceabbott

😩

@Alyceabbott wrote:

Thanks...I am now wary of doing this as I did not inadvertently add the wrong plan.do you have any idea how long before a moderator will review my pm.

Maybe an hour, up to 2 days

Alyceabbott

Thanks...I am now wary of doing this as I did not inadvertently add the wrong plan.It was  apparently added by Public Mobile . It does show the correct plan on my account.  do you have any idea how long before a moderator will review my pm.

Alyceabbott

I have tried to message moderator, no response yet.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Alyceabbott, if expediency is important, just pay for an immediate plan change and do it in the self serve account.  Then seek moderator team intervention to fix the incorrect plan selection.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Alyceabbott wrote:

The Wrong plan was added to  my account. How can I change this quickly? Please help!

You have to open a moderator ticket. Clkck on help icon question mark symbol. If you change plan yourself, you will lose the payment for your incorrect plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.