cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Antonios1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, I wanted to changed my plan from the $30 one to the $40 one with the 4,5 GB.

When I did the payment, I accidentally paid for the same plan, and I want the other one.

Is there any way I can cancel it and get a refund? I appreciate any response.

5 REPLIES 5

Antonios1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you very much for the valuable information.

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Antonios1 wrote:

Hey guys, I wanted to changed my plan from the $30 one to the $40 one with the 4,5 GB.

When I did the payment, I accidentally paid for the same plan, and I want the other one.

It isn't possible to switch to same plan. The system won't allow it. I suspect that you may have applied a top up to the account, an amount that should still be in your account balance. Did the old plan actually renew?

When switching plans, be sure to tell the system to make the change effective at next renewal (instead of immediate).

@computergeek541  I suspect the @Antonios1  meant that his account was suspended so the system re-activated or a plan renewal was processed for the old plan instead of the new one that he wanted.

@Antonios1 wrote:

It isn't possible to switch to same plan. The system won't allow it. I suspect that you may have applied a top up to the account, an amount that should still be in your account balance. Did the old plan actually renew?

When switching plans, be sure to tell the system to make the change effective at next renewal (instead of immediate).

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Antonios1 wrote:

@Antonios1  The only way would be to explain to the moderator team what happened and ask them if they would be kind enough to change it for you without losing your current funds.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you say change right now or change on renew date? If change on renew date, can you just change it again?

Need Help? Let's chat.