cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Anthonyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was looking to change my plan, does it change immediately? Can my renewal date stay the same? Will it affect my rewards

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dmgyeon wrote:

I want to change my plan immediately but I don't see the option to do so! the only options I have is either to top up the account or change at the end of my current cycle.

How would I be able to change my plan as of today?

Be aware that changing immediately forfeits what you've already paid for your current term. No pro-rating or refunds here. To change immediately you need money in your account. That's why it's asking you to top up. ie. add money.

dmgyeon,

EE37F40F-1F22-4D2C-B0F3-D2A02928779B.png

@dmgyeon wrote:

I want to change my plan immediately but I don't see the option to do so! the only options I have is either to top up the account or change at the end of my current cycle.

You should see either Change plan now or Change on next renewal...both at the bottom of the Payment page.

dmgyeon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anthonyn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thx guys

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Anthonyn wrote:

I was looking to change my plan, does it change immediately? Can my renewal date stay the same? Will it affect my rewards

@AnthonynYou have the choice to have it change immediately or on your next renewal date. Best to pick next renewal date. If you pick immediate you rewards will not get applied until your next renewal date.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Anthonyn You can choose to either change it immediately or automatically on your next renewal date. If you change it immediately you will have to pay the full cost of the new plan even if it was just renewed and your renewal date will change to 30 days after your plan change. If you set it to change on your renewal date you will not lose any of your current plan and your renewal date will not change.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Anthonyn you can change now and lose whats left of your cycle or change at next renewell no effect to rewards

Need Help? Let's chat.