cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

mnure1c
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan and topped up my payment but the plan stays the same as the previous one. I also accidentally submitted 3 top up payments instead of just one. I want the other 2 extra payments refunded and the plan changed as requested.

12 REPLIES 12

@Anonymous 

Yes...let me try again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Private messaging right? Not here.

@Anonymous 

Ok what am I doing wrong that I can't tag them....or I don't tag them in the send to bar?

@Anonymous 

Oh no I didn't.....well, well, well if you don't learn something new everyday! thx

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : You know you can do multiple recipients in the To box right?

I get those on the very odd occasion too. I reply and add the real recipient.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mnure1c 

Did you contact customer support? If so send a follow up message as I have just had a second CSA offer to help me change my plan? I put forth your username in case you didnt get a reply.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mnure1c 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@computergeek541 

@mnure1c 

You can try and get a refund, but I would strongly recommend keeping the credit so you can pay your plan until it's used up. Getting refunds aren't easy because Public Mobile is PREPAID, thus no refunds unless it's extenuating circumstances. 

@mnure1c 

Was your renewal tonight? What time did you try to perform the plan change? Your plan renews at midnight eastern. The payment system will take your plan amount at 2am eastern if renewals are running on time. If you scheduled a change plan on next renewal just after midnight then it will occur on the following renewal not the current one. If you change it now you may risk being charged again for the new plan and lose the payment for the newly renewed one.

If renewals are running late or if it was before 2 am and payment for the plan has not been taken nor showing in your transaction history then you can possibly still change your plan to your desired plan by suspending your service via lost/stolen.

Wait until renewals finish around 6am eastern again if on time. If you had no available funds or enough to cover the new plan amount you would resume your service, go to the plans page,  choose the new plan and choose change plan immediately.

This will bring you to the payment page to top up your balance by choosing other amount. Enter the amount needed to cover the new plan amount and confirm and submit the payment. You should now have your desired plan in an active state.

Since you had already added (too many) funds but if the plan payment had still not been taken suspend via lost/stolen. Wait until 6am eastern and contact customer support and ask the CSA to perform the plan change to the desired plan. Cancel any future scheduled plan changes.

Edit:

As of 3am Pacific  renewals have still not charged the plan amount.....4 hours late. Last night renewals were running about 6 hours late. @mnure1c  if you suspend via lost/stolen now if tonight/this morning is your renewal you could still get a CSA to change your plan.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mnure1c wrote:

I changed my plan and topped up my payment but the plan stays the same as the previous one. I also accidentally submitted 3 top up payments instead of just one. I want the other 2 extra payments refunded and the plan changed as requested.

Did you choose change plan now or on next renewal?

Are the extra payments in Available Funds. If yes just leave it there and it will be used for future renewals.

@mnure1c wrote:

Did you choose the immediate plan change option or did you choose the option to have the change happen during your next renewal?  If Public Mobile customer support agrees to refund you the accidental payments, please note that it might take up to 30 days to issue the refund.  It might be easier to to allow the exra payments to be used to pay for future renewals.

Need Help? Let's chat.