cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Turnover55
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I'm looking to upgrade my plan from the $45 to $50, I'm wondering if anyone knows whether or not your rewards transfer over when you change plans? Because currently I have 5 referral code rewards so I'm saving $5 per month right now. If I change my plan does that carry over as well or will I be stuck paying the full amount?

5 REPLIES 5

While typically rewards transfer with plan changes, @darlicious enquired for a bit more info because there are rewards given on occasion with new plan promos that specifically DO say they will be lost if a plan change is done. Most of these rewards only run for the first 3, 6 or 8 months with PM but there are some that remain forever until a plan change is done. So always good to investigate a bit further before confirming that nothing will be lost.

AE_Collector

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yes all your rewards transfer

@Turnover55 

I see you activated at this time last year so you are not on a plan that is grandfathered in with a certain feature or price that you could lose and not get back. Schedule a plan change on next renewal and you will safely change to your new plan with your rewards intact. You can look forward to your 1st loyalty reward appearing in the rewards section of your account. Happy 1st Anniversary with Public Mobile!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Turnover55  You keep the rewards after plan change.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Turnover55 

Any rewards or add on gifts go with the account not the plan. But which plan are you on that is $45? Is it a grandfathered plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.