Did you mean: 

Plan change

Desimama
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had an auto pay but didn't want that plan and now I can't change my plan 

3 REPLIES 3

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Desimama the website was finicky the last couple days. try again, the plans should be showing now

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can change your plans for the future, just choose at the renewal.

If you just renewed with the wrong plan by mistake you can try talking to moderators and see if they could help you.

If you choose to change it immediately you will lose the money you already paid.

No guarantees as it's prepaid plan, but they may be able to do something for you

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Autoplay has nothing to do with changing a plan. Or do you mean your plan just renewed but your wanted a different plan?

When you click change plan. Is it blank or something? Like not about to change to a new plan as it's not clickable? If so clear your internet history / cookie cache and open a browser in incognito mode. Try and see if that works.

Click change plan then pick a new plan.

You have two options.

1= Change now - (It will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover new plan).

Not advised to pick this one.You are charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan. 

2= Change at next renewal. The choice most want to pick. Your new plan you pick will be scheduled to start at your next payment due date and you will be charged then for the plan

If your plan just renewed and you wanted another plan. You'd have to schedule a plan change at next renewal for next payment due date or ask moderators if they can help you. Sometimes they do sometimes they don't it's at their discretion.

Need Help? Let's chat.