cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plan change

When I upgrade my plan do I lose referral & other bonuses that billing period?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Plan change

No not at all

Mayor / Maire

@trishe wrote:

No, referrals and rewards are always associated with your account and not your plan so you have nothing to worry about.

@trishe wrote:

So that could only occur if somebody downgraded their account to say $15 or such that does not qualify? 

Mayor / Maire

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@trishe wrote:

@trishe wrote:

So that could only occur if somebody downgraded their account to say $15 or such that does not qualify? 

Referral rewards and such still work on the $15 plan... I think there were some promos that required people to be on a plan $25+ though, so maybe downgrading to that you'd lose your promo bonus? I'm not sure. But normal rewards like the autopay, referral, and community rewards still work on the lesser plans.

Mayor / Maire

@trishe wrote:

@trishe wrote:

@trishe  If you are asking about promos yes, some promos may require to be on a plan that can't go below a certain amount, in that case if you change your plan and not meet the requirements you will lose the promo.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Your referral rewards will stay with you as long as you stay on an eligible plan! The only plans that are ineligible are the 10-day plans. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Mayor / Maire

@trishe You will not lose referral or auto-renew bonuses, but you may lose other bonuses. If the plan you have has a bonus attached to the specific plan, eg. 500MB data, and you change plans you will lose the bonus associated with the plan you are currently on.

Hi, your referral and bonuses should not be lost!