cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Bart1963
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried changing my new plan to the unlimited ICanada calling...international text..6 gigs data on 3g......I chose everything right got a balance of 57 (which  still had 20 on my account) so it billed my credit card 37 but gave me my old plan and a credit of 10

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Bart1963, was this plan change bring made in a suspended account?  If so, only the moderator team can process the change.  In any event, you will need to contact the moderator team to change your own now without incurring double charge.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Bart1963
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Getting very frustrated trying to contact  a moderator. I Tried changing my new plan to the unlimited ICanada calling...international text..6 gigs data on 3g......I chose everything right got a balance of 57 (which  still had 20 on my account) so it billed my credit card 37 but gave me my old plan and a credit of 10

Need Help? Let's chat.