cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change vs long distance add on

domptg
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm on provincial talk unltd and I want to change to Canada unltd.

I just want to make sure I'm not going to loose my 400 minute long distance add on due to the plan change. Can someone answer?

5 REPLIES 5

fpjulie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had a 400minutes long distance add on in my plan for many months. During that time I have changed my plan twice including letting it remain in a suspended state for more than a month. I still have my long distance add on. 

DH0123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Addons should stay , as they are an extra and not the main plan

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@domptg, I'm assuming you're calling a fair number of times to the US or international numbers, as you're only changing to the Canada-Wide package.  If you're using the LD for only the Canada-Wide LD, it's $15 worth of 400 minutes and is reasonable to have as the minutes stay available until they are completely used.  The Canada wide plan may be more expensive in the long run, if you switch.

You'll want to evaluate your situation.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@domptg Canadian addons will stay on your account regardless of the plan you have or any plan changes, until you use what you purchased. The only ones that expire are US roaming addons.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@domptg wrote:

I'm on provincial talk unltd and I want to change to Canada unltd.

I just want to make sure I'm not going to loose my 400 minute long distance add on due to the plan change. Can someone answer?

Don’t worry your add-on will stay in your account Smiley Happy the add-on is not stick with your plan but with your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.