cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change problem

zatrinna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I set my plan to change upon next renewal (which is today). The system however did not change the plan and has caused me to be without service. They took money from my credit card, but I am unsure what to do next. My account shows they put more money into my wallet, but I still owe them another $27 according to their accounting. It looks like they maybe charged my credit card for the previous plan and then only took the new plan money from the wallet. I don't want to pay another month just to have this month activate. Any ideas?

Date Transaction TypeCredit (Payments)Debit (Charges)Balance

Oct 25, 2016Unlimited International Text/Messagerie texte à l'International $12.00$10.00
Oct 25, 2016Unlimited Canada & US Talk/Appels Illimités au Canada et É.-U. $30.00$22.00
Oct 25, 201630-day pass/Passe de 30 jours $10.00$52.00
Oct 25, 20163 Choices/3 Choix$15.00 $62.00
Oct 25, 2016Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.$43.00 $47.00
Oct 25, 2016Reward - Loyalty Recognition/Récompense - Reconnaissance de Fidélité$2.00 $4.00
Oct 25, 2016AutoPay Reward

9 REPLIES 9

@Mckay16 wrote:

I am having the same problem as the lady above. I wish to change my plan to monthly and I put on the money to pay for the month, but it is trying to make me renew the old 3 month plan no longer wish to be on, first. Any ideas?

Thanks!

@Mckay16

Is your payment day today and/or your account suspended? At this time plan changes can only made by the customer before the plan goes into the renewal sequence or suspension. If your account is active you can choose between an immediate plan change (no refunds for unused portions of your current plan) or have the system change it on your renewal date - "future dated plan change" is showing on your overview page until it happens and can be changed or canceled up to the day before renewal.

If your account is indeed suspended (no service) you need to contact the moderator team if you want to reactivate on a different plan.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, PIN, phone number, detailed problem description, plan you want to change to.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Mckay16

thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mckay16, If your account was suspended, and you are trying to reactivate on a different plan, you will not be able to do it yourself.  All plan changes on suspended accounts must be done by a moderator.  If this is your situation, use the link below to contact the moderator team.

If your account is currently active, and you are unable to process a plan change, then please provide some additional information.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lissa123, There is noone here in the community that can change your plan for you.  The only way to do it is to either do it yourself (immidiate change or at next renewal), or by asking the moderators via private message.

Also, please refrain from using all caps.

Mckay16

I am having the same problem as the lady above. I wish to change my plan to monthly and I put on the money to pay for the month, but it is trying to make me renew the old 3 month plan no longer wish to be on, first. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Lissa123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I WANT THE $30 PLAN.  NOW IT SEEMS I ONLY HAVE THE $25. ONE.

PLEASE GO AHEAD  AND FIX THIS.  TODAY IS SUNDAY AUG 26, 2018

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @public-pc;

You can't switch right away without forfieting the remainder of your current plan, but you can set it up to switch on plan renewal. But make sure you do that before Nov 20th, as this is a special promotion and will go away after. You can see how to do the upgrade in this thread: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Upgrade-to-New-90-Day-12gb-plan-for-120/...

public-pc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined Public Mobile on Oct. 15, 2016 on a 90 day plan for 6 GB data.

Today I found out that PM has a 90 day plan for 12 GB data, I would like to switch to this new plan from my account, but could not.

Hope anybody can help me to switch to the new plan would be appreciated.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @zatrinna

Thank you for bringing this to our attention !

Sorry to hear about this - it sounds like your old plan renewed instead of the new one. Please do not make another payment; simply private message me your phone number and I'll make the changes for you 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.