cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change ahead of new billing cycle - loss of Phone and Text

JonLenton
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

Made a plan change about 2 weeks ago as realized needed more data capacity.

This morning when new billing cycle started I had no talk or text capability, also self serve from phone did not work.

At work, I logged in from company laptop, sure enough text and talk were not selected for the plan. Made changes to plan and topped up cost with credit card. 

Q1 - How long does it take for my phone to work (already missed a personal meeting).

Q2 - Please confirm I am only charged for the upcharge since this is a glitch. 

Believe I have the confirmation email showing the selected changes previously, 

Not happy but willing to walk this out... hope resolution is fast. 

Jon

2 REPLIES 2

@JonLenton

If you topped up your fund and choose a new plan to activate immediately, your phone should be working soon.   Within 1-2 hours.  If not, need to contact moderator.  

As for the glitch and account fee inquiries, you will need to contact moderator.  See above post on how.  Unfortunately, the wait time for moderators have been longer than usual.  About at least 24 hours.  One hint is to send one detailed message to moderator and don't send multiple requests since this would add to your wait time.  Include your account number, phone number and PIN number in your request.  

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you forget to select talk/text when you changed your plan 2 weeks ago?  Or you selected it, but a glitch meant it wasn't included?

If you change your plan now, the system will require you to pay the entire amount again, since Public Mobile offers only prepaid plans.

You should contact the Moderator Team for assistance with your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.