cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan automatic renewal success!

Raven_Jet
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
I want to share my experience with my autopsy renew process. It worked flawlessly! There was no pause ins service at all, everything worked.

Other than that, I didn't receive any texts letting me know I got renewed. My referrals did not reset to the normal amount, it is only showing $1 per person and not $3 per person now. I'll see if that increases as each month passes though.

Overall no complaints! PM is awesome!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

To balance the negativity, it is nice to see a success story posted once in a while.  For all its flaws, the customer portal is not as bad as it appears.  Most of us who don't have issues just stay quiet. 

Raven_Jet
Update: I got text messages from PM stating my plan was renewed successfully.

Keep the conversation going!

Raven_Jet
I understand now, since they each have different renewal dates, I'll have to wait until each one renews until I see all of it on here. Pretty cool!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

I have not been paying close attentiion but I think the referral reward is tied to renewal by friends. So, until they renew/pay you do not get the reward.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Raven_Jet
None of the numbers are missing, it's just showing $1 per referral instead of $3 for 90 days.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When you say referrrals not showing the normal amount what do you mean?

what is your total referal reward shown vs total number of referrals?  ie 3 referrals should show as $9 not $3   i would check that all your referral numbers are listed (ie none are missing)

Need Help? Let's chat.