cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan and payment

Dhoncha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi everyone, I upgraded my plan and i pay it already.. but my due date every 15 so i cnt use to call so do i need to wait untel my due date?..

34 REPLIES 34

I've performed some message forum housekeeping on this topic by moving some messages around and combining threads.

@Dhoncha Try restarting your phone or use fly mode for a bit.

@Dhoncha it's not working cause you clearly did it wrong..

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I think you are trying to say that you upgraded your plan and you already paid for it? If that is the case then It is your new plan.

@Naepalm @gblackma any thoughts I am missing. Kinda hard to read

@Dhoncha

Is your phone not working or just in your self serve it has not updated the new date. Try refreshing your browser and logging back in.

Maybe you only paid toward this plan and have not completed the process. You need to go into change plan, select the plan you want then change immediately if that is what you want, if you selected change at renewal then you may have a different issue on your hands....

Screenshot_20200503_235344.jpgScreenshot_20200503_235036.jpgScreenshot_20200503_235101.jpg

Dhoncha

Why is not working my plan i change to upgrade i saw is already changed before cicle date and i pay it already now is time/date but is desame plan?

@Dhoncha was your credit card charged and does the charge show in your payment history? If it doesnt? Then you either just deposited the funds and didn't actually change the plan, or you choosed change at renewal.

If it didn't work, then contact the moderators and explain your situation.  Ask them to change it for you. Tell them the change didnt work. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

@Dhoncha you chose to renew on your next cycle date and it didn't change? by the way, your due date isn't always the 15th it will change because pm renews every 30days not monthly.

I suggest speaking to customer support by clicking this link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

customer support.jpeg

Dhoncha

I  change my plan a day before due date every 15 and showing my new plan and i pay it already weting to use it untel my cicle date but right now may 15 is may old plan..

@shoops that is correct. Every 30 days, it will reset back to zero. Always use wi-fi, and only use your data when you need too. I had used about 25 MB after I flipped it on for 30 seconds. It was updating some apps in the background.

@shoops wrote:

Just to clarify the 100 mins and 250 data - reset each month? Get new 100 mins/250 data?  Or is data a one time thing?  Just wondering for iMessage if not on wifi - how long 250 lasts... Guess it depends how much you iMessage... 

If you are on the $15 plan, the 100 minutes resets every 30 days and the data too if on autopay.

shoops

Just to clarify the 100 mins and 250 data - reset each month? Get new 100 mins/250 data?  Or is data a one time thing?  Just wondering for iMessage if not on wifi - how long 250 lasts... Guess it depends how much you iMessage... 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Dhoncha wrote:

Hi everyone, I upgraded my plan and i pay it already.. but my due date every 15 so i cnt use to call so do i need to wait untel my due date?..

@Dhoncha  You only have to wait if you selected the option for the plan change to take effect on your next plan renewal which you say is May 15th. If you want it to switch right away then you need to go back into selfserve and select the option for the plan change to take effect immediately

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mpcdesign 

So all the add ons are on sale? Not just the 1GB add on?

@Dhoncha try these tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.

20200504_182846.jpg

4. Add $2 through One Time Payment to your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@Dhoncha, it sounds to me that you have the $15 plan which only includes 100 minutes per month, is this correct? And if I read correctly, you are now out of minutes. If so, you need to upgrade your plan to have unlimited minutes or buy an add-on for minutes.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 2.50.37 AM.png
You need to make sure you have enough funds in your account as this will be applied immediately. Again, for this to work, you need to make sure you have the funds including the sales and provincial taxes to cover the add-ons.

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 2.51.54 AM.png

Go to your self-serve account, and scroll down until you see Purchase Add-Ons. 
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 2.27.52 AM.png

A new window will pop open, select the $5 add-on (far-left column)
Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 2.56.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-14 at 2.57.00 AM.png

Then click Buy add-on! Again, for this to work, you need to make sure you have the funds including the sales and provincial taxes to cover the $5. To be safe, just put in $10 bucks. Unless you want to buy more than the $5. It is on sale and been reduced, but how long, nobody knows! 

If you decide to upgrade your plan, and if you can't wait, then go ahead and change to Now! Be advised, even though you may have paid two weeks ago, your old plan gets removed with the new plan and new plans. But, if you can hold out till the next renewal date, that would be cheaper for you. But sounds like you can't wait! 

Hope this helps! 

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Dhoncha 

Your due date isn't ths 15th of every month. That will change because plans are 30 days.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Dhoncha . There's. Two ways to update your plan.

Pick your new plan and you will be given two options.

1- Change now (if you don't have the funds to cover new plan in your account it will say "top up now").....by selecting this option...your plan will immediately change, your new plan will be charged and there are no refunds on unused days from old plan.

2-. Change at next renewal - this option is the preferred by many. At payment due date you will be charged for new plan and that plan will start then.

Screenshot_20200130_023658.jpg

What have you done so far regarding changing your plan?.Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dhoncha wrote:

What if I upgrade my plan and i pay in advance but still i cnt use it so i need to wait untel my due date? My payment it ok? No need to do something? Tnx

I replied to you in the thread you started.

Dhoncha

What if I upgrade my plan and i pay in advance but still i cnt use it so i need to wait untel my due date? My payment it ok? No need to do something? Tnx

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dhoncha wrote:

That's not quite clear to me. What have you done and what are your intentions?

What plan are you on? What balance do you show in your Available Funds? What plan were you wanting? Did you choose change now or at next renewal?

rrajnish

No payment will be taken on the scheduled renewal date. I would suggest paying through pre-authorized debit plan to take advantage of $2.00 credit  and not worrying about renewals. Please try to use credit cards who give you additional incentive (as high as 3%) on pre-authorized debits.

@Dhoncha Yest, that's absolutely fine. I do it all the time, and no problems!

@Dhoncha wrote:

hello everyone, i just pay my balance or plan 3 days before renual date, so i neeed  to pay again ? 

@Dhoncha  No need to do anything else. To make sure that the amount is in your account dial *611 and verify that the system is reporting your account balance correctly. If yes, during your next plan renewal the funds in your balance will be used to pay for your plan in 3 days.

@Dhoncha wrote:

Its that ok if you pay in advance before you billing cicle?

Hi look at your first thread you created a few minutes ago:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Payment/m-p/542540

@Dhoncha wrote:

Of course, it totally is.  You can make a payment anytime and it will sit in your Available Funds account until it is needed on your renewal date.  I would still recommend having a credit card on file registered for auto-pay that way you will still earn the $2 reward every 30 days.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dhoncha

@Dhoncha no if you paid, you don't have to pay again. Please log into your self service account or call 611 and see if just deposited the funds. If you did. Then the system will automatically do it for you in your cycle renewal date .

On said renewal date, The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message around 12.03pm est. the day after.

Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.