cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan & AddOns - ERROR

fivecinco05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When logged into my account, I click on the Plan & AddOns tab, which takes me to an error page. Hopefully this is being worked on, if not I just wanted to bring attention to the issue.

Screenshot_2.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

fivecinco05
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Working now, thanks!

@fivecinco05 wrote:

When logged into my account, I click on the Plan & AddOns tab, which takes me to an error page. Hopefully this is being worked on, if not I just wanted to bring attention to the issue.

This things happen every once in a while. Usually, if you try loading your account page at a later time, things usually will have been resolved with you needing to do anything. I'm not sure that the incognito mode method would work, but it's worth a try. From what i've found, the incognito mode method is is usually best for when the self serve website loads a completely blank website, but even then , this "trick" seems to only be a temporary work-around for some web browsers to a general website issue.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@fivecinco05  It works fine on my account. Did you log out and try again?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try waiting an hour and try again.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@fivecinco05 wrote:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. You can try a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.