cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan add on for LTE enabled Smartwatch?

SpazzyT
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Are there any plan add-ons available for linking a smartwatch? I'm looking at the Samsung Active 2 with LTE and wondering how I would go about this with Public Mobile? Would it be a whole added plan?

3 REPLIES 3

@computergeek541 wrote:

@SpazzyT wrote:

Are there any plan add-ons available for linking a smartwatch? I'm looking at the Samsung Active 2 with LTE and wondering how I would go about this with Public Mobile? Would it be a whole added plan?

Unless you're connecting your watch to the interent through Wi-Fi or bluetooth, the watch needs to be compatible with Public Mobile, have a sim card slot, and you would also need to subscribe to a sepearate price plan.

Yup bluetooth would probably be even better if away from home/work/free wifi

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Yes unless through wifi exclusively.

You could tether as well this would Offcourse would be heavy on your cellphone battery.

How much do those things need? 13 plan would give you an extra referral too effectively making it $12 and would decrease yearly.

@SpazzyT wrote:

Unless you're connecting your watch to the interent through Wi-Fi or bluetooth, the watch needs to be compatible with Public Mobile, have a sim card slot, and you would also need to subscribe to a sepearate price plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.