cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Suspended on Renewal Date - Enough Money in Account

Stars11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a 90 day pay as you go account with PM that I switched a couple of months ago to a 30 day, auto-pay plan.

Received conflicting texts from PM re-renewal date (the system noted a June18 and June 20 renewal date)  All messages included your standard "if you're on auto-pay, disregard".

Problem:  I have no service for the past two days. I check my account and it says its suspended.  There is enough in my credits to cover the fee but I also put through a dollar pymt to get it going again.  Tried the Lost/Stolen Phone activation - still no luck.  It's been 2 days and no moderator got back to me.  If I wasn't stuck where I am right now, I would have marched over to a new service provider because they would have me up and running way sooner.

Any other suggestion?

50 REPLIES 50

Gilmour93

Well I reported the phone lost,rebooted the phone and it took my $45 payment and the plans still not activated,does this take time does anyone know on here?

@Gilmour93 hi if you have no service try the lost/stolen trick in your account then wait 5 minutes reboot and report found, that sometimes reactivates your service

@Gilmour93 wrote:

I hit the reactivate account tab and it takes me to a page with a required field of a payment vocher or visa/debit? Still says I have 50 dollars in my account on a 45 dollar plan,I realize we are saving money here but again this is foolish,I've been with public mobile for 9 months and have never had any trouble until now

@Gilmour93  What is the amount owing on the landing page when you login? Is it $0.00? Sometime if you make a onetime payment of $1.00 it will allow the reactivation to complete. Might be worth a try. Don't forget to restart your phone.

Edit: Ninjad by Z!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gilmour93 wrote:

I hit the reactivate account tab and it takes me to a page with a required field of a payment vocher or visa/debit? Still says I have 50 dollars in my account on a 45 dollar plan,I realize we are saving money here but again this is foolish,I've been with public mobile for 9 months and have never had any trouble until now

So to add to the foolishness...put in $1 and see what happens. If it reactivates then restart the phone.

Gilmour93

@Gilmour93 wrote:

My plan is $45 and there's 50 in my account,my service is still not up and working and their are no options to put it on my account??

@Gilmour93  If you have $50 of account funds then just go online via selfserve and hit the reactivate account button to get your account out of suspension if your account status is reported as suspended and your phone is not working.

@Gilmour93 there is no live support at Public Mobile. We all give that up in order to save a few bucks.

Gilmour93

This is ridicoulas,who can I talk to to activate my plan?

@Gilmour93  hi try the lost/stolen trick ,in your account hit lost stolen wait five minutes reboot report phone found that sometimes wakes things up

Gilmour93

My plan is $45 and there's 50 in my account,my service is still not up and working and their are no options to put it on my account??

@Stars11, I glad to hear that services have been almost fully restored and that you have the ability to at least call and text.

That's good news.

Do you see data as still part of your plan?  Do you see 0/XX GB used on your overview page, or something very low?

Are you now on a 30-day plan (that you've selected purposely)?

@Stars11At this stage I suggest contact the Moderators re: the missing data.

Stars11

This alone didn't work either.

My previous plan was a 90 day plan, this should have been 30 day- against better judgement I added enough money in my account to cover 90 days and tried your suggestion with it.  This ended up working but my data is not working, only phone.

Thanks for helping out.

@Stars11 wrote:

Yes there's enough in the balance to cover costs and I put a couple dollars through credit card just to test it.

I tried the reactivate button, the lost/stolen phone toggle, the on/off phone with sim removal.

I recieved messages that june 18 and 20 were renewal dates for the new plan.

Okay, at this point, everything seems like it should work.

I know you've done these steps already, but let's try them one more time.

1. If signed in to My Account, sign out, clear browser cookies and cache, and close the browser completely.

2.  On your device, power off, remove sim, wait a couple of minutes, power on, re-insert sim.

3.  Sign back into My Account, using private browsing mode/incognito mode, and try again to activate.

Fingers crossed.

Stars11

Yes there's enough in the balance to cover costs and I put a couple dollars through credit card just to test it.

I tried the reactivate button, the lost/stolen phone toggle, the on/off phone with sim removal.

I recieved messages that june 18 and 20 were renewal dates for the new plan.

I don't know why this happens, and I have never been in this situation.

Does your available balance include enough money (without using rewards/credits) to pay the full cost of your plan?

If yes, look for any button that looks like it would restore/reactivate/pay/activate your plan.

If you do not have the full amount in Available balance, top the required difference, and proceed as noted above.

When did you do the plan change?  When was your actual renewal date?  I'm assuming it was 18th.

Stars11

Unfortunately it doesn't work- thanks for the suggestions anyway.

Stars11

Unfortunately it doesn't work- thanks for the suggestions.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

- Cycle phone off/on.

- Turn phone off, remove sim for a few minutes before reinserting and rebooting phone.

Let us know if either of these suggestions work. Good luck.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Stars11 wrote:

I had a 90 day pay as you go account with PM that I switched a couple of months ago to a 30 day, auto-pay plan.

Received conflicting texts from PM re-renewal date (the system noted a June18 and June 20 renewal date)  All messages included your standard "if you're on auto-pay, disregard".

Problem:  I have no service for the past two days. I check my account and it says its suspended.  There is enough in my credits to cover the fee but I also put through a dollar pymt to get it going again.  Tried the Lost/Stolen Phone activation - still no luck.  It's been 2 days and no moderator got back to me.  If I wasn't stuck where I am right now, I would have marched over to a new service provider because they would have me up and running way sooner.

Any other suggestion?

@Stars11 Sounds like you have tried everything from your side. Unfortunately nothing you can do but wait for the moderator response. The number of increased issues relating to scheduled plan changes and renewals is concerning. Not good!

Need Help? Let's chat.