cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Suspended on Renewal Date - Enough Money in Account

Stars11
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a 90 day pay as you go account with PM that I switched a couple of months ago to a 30 day, auto-pay plan.

Received conflicting texts from PM re-renewal date (the system noted a June18 and June 20 renewal date)  All messages included your standard "if you're on auto-pay, disregard".

Problem:  I have no service for the past two days. I check my account and it says its suspended.  There is enough in my credits to cover the fee but I also put through a dollar pymt to get it going again.  Tried the Lost/Stolen Phone activation - still no luck.  It's been 2 days and no moderator got back to me.  If I wasn't stuck where I am right now, I would have marched over to a new service provider because they would have me up and running way sooner.

Any other suggestion?

50 REPLIES 50

@Tatiana_S wrote:

Hi! Just curious, why my phone is not working? Thanks

@Tatiana_S Please do not post information here about yourself or about your account.  The information that you present here can be seen by anyone.

As for your service issue, can you provide more details? Which part of your service isn't working?  Did you just go through a plan renewal?

Tatiana_S
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! Just curious, why my phone is not working? Thanks

edited by computergeek541: personal information removed

Zackbarr2019

I put enuf on my account but my phone still aint working

@butoo69 also you are on a public forum delete your personal info 3 dots top right corner press and edit

@butoo69  if its over 90 days you will need a new sim and new account good luck

butoo69

I'm locked out of my account again. And they you guys won't reactivate my Sim card because it went over 3 months can u please help me get a new Sim card and get new info so I can sign into my account

birthdate, addresss, and phone number removed by computergeek541

franchesca

Same thing happened to me. What eventually worked for me was to manually add, literally 1 dollar to account and hit, dont remember, but like reactivate or something, and phone was immediately back in service.

@frustrated62What does your selfserve account say? Does it say your plan is active? Can you provide screenshots so we can know what's going on and help you. People here are mostly normal Public Mobile users just trying to help each other.

@frustrated62 wrote:

i did autopay and it was working last night and now its saying no service, after receiving an email saying they are importing my old phone number. 

@frustrated62  Try restarting your phone. Do you have an iPhone?

frustrated62

i did autopay and it was working last night and now its saying no service, after receiving an email saying they are importing my old phone number. 

@CS_Agent, not sure if you're aware, but this thread has 3 separate subscribers since 6/20, and it's now 7/8.  Please ensure all 3 subscribers are dealt with.

Especially @Stars11, the original poster.  Now 18  days later.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please send a private message to the moderators team to get help with this.

Cheers!

Gilmour93

I just suspended service and rebooted my phone I'm going to activate the account again now

octavian

one of the accounts stopped working indeed. When I called that phone number it just hung up on me. So yes, that phone number was no longer reachable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gilmour93 

Seems octavian horned in your thread with his own question (happens all the time) and you probably got notification of a post in a thread you're probably subscribed to. Like you'll probably get for this reply. 🙂

Gilmour93

Yes Octivan

So I only use vouchers,I've been with public mobile for about 9 months I always put the voucher number in and get my service back immediately,my plan is 45 bucks I put in a voucher to to take me to 50,it didn't reactivate my plan but said I had $50 dollars in money,so I suspended my plan and reactivated it and reported my phone lost,rebooted the phone and it took my my money and said my plan is of active status,with $5 dollars left in my accunt two days and go (July 6 ) says my next payment in due august 6th, like I said my status is and got I've but I can't call,text or get data,says it's not on my plan when I try to make a call? 

@octavian wrote:

What is happening ?

I got this message when i logged in today:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

I just changed the credit card number thinking that this could be the reason. 

Im an auto-pay plan so this should not have happened. 

Can you give me an explanation ?

Octavian

Did you ignore the message?  I don’t think you did.

Was your phone, is It still working?  Never make changes if you still have service.

Watning messages are meant to warn you, and provide you with direction.

octavian

What is happening ?

I got this message when i logged in today:

"Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactive your current plan.Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days of non-payment and you will lose your phone number and service."

I just changed the credit card number thinking that this could be the reason. 

Im an auto-pay plan so this should not have happened. 

Can you give me an explanation ?

Octavian

Gilmour93

I just did thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gilmour93 

Did you ever send a pm to a moderator. They even piped in on here to invite to send one which is actually somewhat rare.

While you're still waiting for that maybe try that suspend/resume thing again since the account says active.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please send us a private message so that we can help!

Cheers!

@Gilmour93 wrote:

Same result,says my plan is active,$5 bucks in my account but I can't text or call so I'm at odds end i guess,

@Gilmour93  What happens when you dial 611 from your phone? Maybe try removing your sim for 5 minutes and see if it makes a difference.

Gilmour93

Same result,says my plan is active,$5 bucks in my account but I can't text or call so I'm at odds end i guess,

@Gilmour93 wrote:

I've reported it lost,suspended my plan and resumed my plan,the money was taken out,says my plan is active but yet doesn't work still????

@Gilmour93  Restart your phone one more time, does it work?

@Gilmour93How does it not work? Does it show Public Mobile as the provider? Can you call / recieve calls? text? data?

Gilmour93

I've reported it lost,suspended my plan and resumed my plan,the money was taken out,says my plan is active but yet doesn't work still????

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gilmour93 wrote:

Now I can't find the page where to report my phone found! Sorry guys this has been a process to say the least

Lost/stolen is really kind of a misnomer. It should really be Suspend/Resume. The Resume button is in the same place you found the Suspend button.

Edit: lacking a call centre and there usually being a many hour wait for a moderator...these tricks are little workarounds that can very often get things going before you ever hear back from the moderators.

Gilmour93

Now I can't find the page where to report my phone found! Sorry guys this has been a process to say the least

@Gilmour93 wrote:

Well I reported the phone lost,rebooted the phone and it took my $45 payment and the plans still not activated,does this take time does anyone know on here?

@Gilmour93  It should be immediate. You did report your phone found again right? Also try the onetime payment of a $1.00 many customers have reported that this allowed them to reactivate their accounts.

Need Help? Let's chat.