cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired

bot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone,

I just logged into my account to see my data usage. at the top it says account status:plan expired

is that something I need to be worried about? Cant have my service down

thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bot wrote:

Thanks for all input! Yes my plan will be renewed tomorrow and I’ll go ahead an pay now. Thanks again!

If you manually pay all the time then why not get one of those prepaid "credit" card gift cards and set up it on your account for autopay? That way you get the easy 2 bucks off your plan cost each term. Keep paying for your plan the way you seem to be. But get it for 2 bucks less.

bot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for all input! Yes my plan will be renewed tomorrow and I’ll go ahead an pay now. Thanks again!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Is it currently your renewal date or tomorrow?

At renewal time this is standard as long as your services are working.

Account goes like this.

• Active to Expired
  • Expired to suspended with this note
  • Screenshot_20200205_002706.jpg

• Suspended back to active after the system updates and processes the payment.

As long as your services are working don't worry about it.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@bot wrote:

Hey everyone,

I just logged into my account to see my data usage. at the top it says account status:plan expired

thanks

Is your plan up for renewal? If so it is the standard message going through renewal.

Edit: This is a FYI if you are on autopay:

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bot wrote:

Hey everyone,

thanks

All normal. Keep an eye out for tomorrow morning up to about noon ET. As long as your services are working you're good.

It just means tonight is your renewal night.

Need Help? Let's chat.