cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired - cannot activate on another plan to transfer my number

SiChen647
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I was planning on porting my number over to Koodo, but forgot to do it before my plan expired.

My current plan is on a $135 per 90 Days basis, but I only want to activate with the cheapest 10$ plan so I could have the option to port over my number. I have loaded 20$ into my account, however, the "Change on Next Renewal Date" button is still greyed out and I am unable to change and activate my cheaper plan so I can port out.

Can a moderator get this done for me? I believe the cheapest is the "$10 for 50 Minutes and 50 Texts" option, and with my $20 already loaded in, it should be enough to cover any taxes on top of the plan right? Please and thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should note that since you have $20 in your account balance, and the plan is only going to cost $10, once you port out, you will lose the remaining $10 that you have left in your balance.

If you know someone else with a PM account, you can try asking the Moderator Team (after you port out) to transfer that remaining $10 to that person's account.  No guarantees though.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@SiChen647, you’ve already paid taxes on the $20 deposit you’ve made to available funds.  The $10 plan, is $10 from available funds.

SiChen647

Thanks for the info, I've sent them a private message with my account details. Hopefully this will expedite this process for me.

@SiChen647 wrote:

How do I contact the mods directly?

I already have a new number with Koodo, I'm just waiting to get my number ported from PM, thanks for the advice.

Click this to send them a message.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@SiChen647 wrote:

Hello,

I was planning on porting my number over to Koodo, but forgot to do it before my plan expired.

My current plan is on a $135 per 90 Days basis, but I only want to activate with the cheapest 10$ plan so I could have the option to port over my number. I have loaded 20$ into my account, however, the "Change on Next Renewal Date" button is still greyed out and I am unable to change and activate my cheaper plan so I can port out.

Can a moderator get this done for me? I believe the cheapest is the "$10 for 50 Minutes and 50 Texts" option, and with my $20 already loaded in, it should be enough to cover any taxes on top of the plan right? Please and thanks in advance.

Yes a moderator can, since your account did not re-activate once you added the funds you have to send them a message. Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Response time seems like its been around 48 hours lately.

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

SiChen647

How do I contact the mods directly?

I already have a new number with Koodo, I'm just waiting to get my number ported from PM, thanks for the advice.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

to do this you need to contact the mods directly with your request. and account verification info.  mods reply are currently replying within 48 hours.

I woudl get teh koodo plan with a new number and then once you get your plan activated then port.

Need Help? Let's chat.