cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired after Payment made on autopay

pancake
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

I have been on autopay for years and this month I saw my plan expired although the amount has been charged on my credit card on the 1st. My accounts says "Plan Expired" and "disregard if you are on auto pay". I waited for another day but nothing happens. Now I have no active plan and no service. 

Please help! Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

ks2

I got the same problem with my account and one more account. My auto-pay is enabled but the plan got expired since yesterday.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @pancake,

Please let us know if we can help you any further. This discussion will have to be closed in the next 24 hours if you won`t reply to us, but we`ll be glad to help you if you contact us again through SIM-on.

Oana 🙂

maybe the old glitch is still there.  it happens on expiry date of each cycle for some users.

pancake

Thank you. It works now, I have waited for 3 days..and I got billed 3 days ago. Weird..

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently unsuspended an account and got something like that. Dates were right. Everything worked. But I had the Plan Expired/you're suspended. I didn't wait a day though. The mods fixed it. And applied any rewards. But...somethings up with things.

I'm doing a renewal tonight so we'll see how it all looks in the morning. But it's renewing from a balance.

@pancake wrote:

Hello, 

I have been on autopay for years and this month I saw my plan expired although the amount has been charged on my credit card on the 1st. My accounts says "Plan Expired" and "disregard if you are on auto pay". I waited for another day but nothing happens. Now I have no active plan and no service. 

Please help! Thanks. 

I would check your self serve account to see if the needed top up is sitting in your Public Mobile available funds balance.  It still says suspended?  This may be as simple as performing a lost/stolen toggle, although that could cause reward problems for the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.