cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expiration

MaxHertz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan had expired and I want to change it to a different plan for a month, when I click on the plan and add ons tabs it continually gives me an error message and even after reloging it it persists.

7 REPLIES 7

@MaxHertz wrote:

It also seems like my account has been suspended, if that has anything to do with this

@MaxHertz  How long has your plan been expired? If it's been longer that 90 days you need to start as a new customer. New account, new email and new sim. If not, and you still can't change plans then you best bet is to notify PM directly. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

@MaxHertz wrote:

It also seems like my account has been suspended, if that has anything to do with this

@MaxHertz  You should still be able to access the page to view plans, its common for an hour or so every day for the website to not work properly.

MaxHertz

@MaxHertz wrote:

it is an error message that says

"Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page."

I am unable to even look at available plans

@MaxHertz  Clear your cache/browsing history remove all cookies associated with activate.publicmobile* and try another browser / disable add-ons / private browsing / incognito. If you are using safari / cell phone go to a real computer and if all that fails, wait an hour and try again.

If nothing ends up helping, I suggest sending a message to the moderator team. Click this to send them a message. and explaining to them your issue, but it is more than likely the above steps will solve your issue.

MaxHertz

it is an error message that says

"Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page."

I am unable to even look at available plans

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Could you clarify what the error is?

Thanks!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@MaxHertz wrote:

My plan had expired and I want to change it to a different plan for a month, when I click on the plan and add ons tabs it continually gives me an error message and even after reloging it it persists.

@MaxHertzDo you have enough available funds to switch to the new plan?

Need Help? Let's chat.