cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I want to upgrade my plan. I read that this can only be done on the start of the next billing cycle. What I'm unclear about is can I go ahead and make the changes now and then it will run at the beginning of my next cycle? Or do I have to wait til the day of to make the changes. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BDW wrote:

I want to upgrade my plan. I read that this can only be done on the start of the next billing cycle. What I'm unclear about is can I go ahead and make the changes now and then it will run at the beginning of my next cycle? Or do I have to wait til the day of to make the changes. Thanks.

You can schedule your plan change on your next renewal date.

PM used to have problem for plan change from a higher value plan to a lower value plan. 

I will manually add enough fund to pay for the higher value.  Any unused fund will be left in your account for next renewal.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You can change your plan but pick change on next renewal. If you pick change plan now you do not get anything back for your current plan.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@BDW  you can make the change now, just set it for the next cycle. Here's an article on switching plans https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Stay safe. 

BDW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@BDW wrote:

You can change it now and have it take effect at next renewal..that way you won't sacrifice whatever is left on your current plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.