cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change

myrturnquest95
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

My plan was suppose to renew on January 9th. I had no data left and moved into a new home, so I needed my plan to renew. I didn't realize I was losing my 2gb bonus data- I went from 12gb to 8gb- is there anyway to reverse that to get my previous plan back and restarted?

2 REPLIES 2

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@myrturnquest95 wrote:

Hi, 

My plan was suppose to renew on January 9th. I had no data left and moved into a new home, so I needed my plan to renew. I didn't realize I was losing my 2gb bonus data- I went from 12gb to 8gb- is there anyway to reverse that to get my previous plan back and restarted?

You can ask for moderator's help: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. Or try to do it through your self-service account and apply for old plan if it is in the list of plans.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@myrturnquest95 You can ask @CS_Agent what can be done, but noone here can say for sure what they'll decide. The quicker you get in touch with them the better.

If you NEED a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.