cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change Request Didn't Go Through

Jackiefargo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So like the title, I requested a plan change on my account and checked it several times to make sure it was set to change. That day was today and it didn't change. The plan stayed the same and I'm frustrated.

I sent private messages to the moderator with no response. I'm still waiting for a response to my prior question on changing the credit card attached on autopay as it won't accept the new card.

Anywho, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I really need that plan changed now, not next month.

6 REPLIES 6

@Jackiefargo wrote:

So it for sure didn't go through and still haven't received a response from moderator. 

If I were to change the plan today, will I get charged the full amount and not get a credit for what I paid for this month?

@Jackiefargo 

You are correct.  If you change plans immediately, you will be charged the full rate of new plan and the original plan will not be pro-rated.  Most people choose to change plan at next renewal, which you tried, but it obviously didn't work.  

If you have not received a response by tomorrow from moderator, I would send another private message.  

Jackiefargo

So it for sure didn't go through and still haven't received a response from moderator. 

If I were to change the plan today, will I get charged the full amount and not get a credit for what I paid for this month?

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jackiefargo The renewal date shown on My Account is by the end of the day. If you have the plan renewal date as Jun 13, the payment will be processed on Jun 14, 2 am EST. 

Jackiefargo

It was set to switch over today and the funds came out. My profile shows the same plan and updated usage so it's set to this plan.

I guess I'll have to wait for them to contact.  

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Jackiefargo  Do you still have phone service?

If yes, then maybe your plan renewal is happening tonight. If your AutoPay isn't active, make sure you have enough funds to cover your plan.

If you have no phone service, then you have to wait for Moderator reply as suggested by geopublic.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jackiefargo wrote:

So like the title, I requested a plan change on my account and checked it several times to make sure it was set to change. That day was today and it didn't change. The plan stayed the same and I'm frustrated.

I sent private messages to the moderator with no response. I'm still waiting for a response to my prior question on changing the credit card attached on autopay as it won't accept the new card.

Anywho, if anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it. I really need that plan changed now, not next month.

@Jackiefargo You need to wait for the moderator to respond at this point.

Need Help? Let's chat.