cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plan Change Page Error

Is anyone else receiving a plan change page error? Whenever I click the Change My Plan option in my Account I'm receiving the error "Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later."

Mayor / Maire

Re: Plan Change Page Error

Hey @sley,

EDIT:  I clicked again and now I am getting the same error as you.  The new promo has generated a very high traffic and that may be the reason.  It should be fixed soon.  

I am tagging @Shazia_K to pass on the message to the back office, just in case they don't already know.  

If you need to do this urgently, we Shazia will be able to help you make the plan change.

Thanks @imm1304 I opened it in Incognito mode just in case. I suspect it's the high traffic they've got going on. I can see if it's better later in the day.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yup

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sley wrote:

Is anyone else receiving a plan change page error? Whenever I click the Change My Plan option in my Account I'm receiving the error "Sorry! We are having trouble with this page. Please try again later."

@sley, I was able to switch my plan a couple of minutes ago, try to see if it works now for you.

Hope this helps!

Mayor / Maire

Looks like hit or miss due to very high traffic.  Lucky for me, I changed plan earlier in the morning.  I tested it for the OP and once I was able to get to the plan change page, the other 2 times it gave an error.  

It should settle down soon, hopefully.  

Now it appears the self serve site has gone down completely. Getting a time out on that page.

EDIT: Just tried again, finally got through. Good luck to everyone else trying!