cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change Issue / Help required.

nastycell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 2 accounts registered with public mobile. The 1st is a 30 day @ 40$ wiich gives me 4.5g of data per month, and other plan is 90 days which only gives me only 6gigs of data over 3 month period. I would like to take advantage of the 30 day better data plan that im getting on the 1st account.  I am trying to change the plan @ selfserve but there is no option listed there for this (4.5gigs). The 90 day plan is up for renwal on March 5th. Is there anyway of fixing this. Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@nastycell As mentioned above, the plan you want has now been changed with additional 500MB of data. You should get this futuredated on both of your accounts. 

EdmondY
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The plan you are probably suggesting should now show up as $40 5GB plan or something like that.  The autopay bonus is added on top of the 4.5GB (+500MB autopay bonus) and you just need to turn on autopay to obtain it.  There should be a button to change plans once your plan renews.  You do not want it renewed now, there’s no refund.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@nastycell wrote:

I have 2 accounts registered with public mobile. The 1st is a 30 day @ 40$ wiich gives me 4.5g of data per month, and other plan is 90 days which only gives me only 6gigs of data over 3 month period. I would like to take advantage of the 30 day better data plan that im getting on the 1st account.  I am trying to change the plan @ selfserve but there is no option listed there for this (4.5gigs). The 90 day plan is up for renwal on March 5th. Is there anyway of fixing this. Thank you.

@nastycellSome plans are only offered as a temporary promotion, you can only choose from the plans currently offered either pre-made or in the plan builder.

There is currently a 30 day promotion 5GB for $40 (4.5gb + 500mb autopay) which is actually better. You should change both of your accounts to this plan if you have the auto-pay enabled. If not, get a pre-paid credit card and register it for autopay, then manually top up with your regular method for the $2 discount + 500mb if you normally pay manually.

Make sure to select "change at next renewal"

40.png

Need Help? Let's chat.