cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone still barred after payment yesterday

Carole3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi.  I've paid for my 25$ plan but I keep being barred suggesting I need to top up on an add on onto my plan which I've not signed up for nor paid for before.  What do I do

11 REPLIES 11

@Carole3 thanks for letting us know

@Luddite thanks for asking

Carole3

Oh sorry about that.  I paid 1$ and it reactivated my line. 

@Carole3 wrote:

Thanks it's OK now

What sorted it for you?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Carole3

Thanks working now

Carole3

Thanks now sorted 

Carole3

Thanks it's OK now

Carole3

Was wondering about that too.... 

Carole3

Yes my last payment reflects.  Tried option 1 yesterday it didn't work.  Let me go for option 2 and let you know how it goes.  Crossing fingers.  Thanks! 

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Carole3 wrote:

Hi.  I've paid for my 25$ plan but I keep being barred suggesting I need to top up on an add on onto my plan which I've not signed up for nor paid for before.  What do I do

Why would you think that you need to top up an add on you don't want? That makes no sense. You mean the free Add on you were given for being a member prior to the new site? You don't need to pay for that nor did you pay for it already.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Carole3 

Do you see $25 in your available funds?  Is your phone working? 

Might want to try two tricks that might re-activate/reset your plan:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance.  

These actions sometimes with reset your SIM/re-activate account.  

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Carole3 wrote:

Does your account show active when you log in? 

You can try rebooting your phone, this should reset the SIM/account.

Or try topping up your account with one or two dollars and restarting your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.