cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone saying I do not have any add ons. Internet does

Eldiablo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Didnt notice payment due date come up. Plan suspended till payment.

Didnt have enough to cover the initial plan of 50.00. But had 41.00 balance. 

Changed plans to lower tier. Phone is now not working. Saying I have no add ons. But the payment was taken. And due date is next month.  No data or calling or text is working. Self serve shows everything ok.

Helppppp

6 REPLIES 6

Eldiablo

Thank you very much. The lost/stolen truck worked. 

Love you long time!!!

@EldiabloIf the lost/stolen trick that @popping suggested doesn't work try adding $1 to your account, wait a few minutes, then restart your phone. If it's still not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Eldiablo

It took the .$40.00 from my balance when I changed plans. My due date is also for next month

Eldiablo

Ok. I'll try that. I also notice when I call my number. It just rings and rings. Texts seem to go out. But I'll try that. Thanks

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Eldiablo Did it take the $41 for renewal or for the new plan? If it took it for renewal it would not have been applied to a plan change, and if you changed the plan you would have to immediately pay the full cost of the new plan.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Eldiablo wrote:

Didnt notice payment due date come up. Plan suspended till payment.

Didnt have enough to cover the initial plan of 50.00. But had 41.00 balance. 

Changed plans to lower tier. Phone is now not working. Saying I have no add ons. But the payment was taken. And due date is next month.  No data or calling or text is working. Self serve shows everything ok.

Helppppp

Login to your self-serve account.

If you account status is active, try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.