cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone problems

Tammylclark214
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a plan that is unlimited everything minus data, and i cannot call anywhere (even if it’s local to me) without it saying “you do not have the long distance add-on to complete this call.” 

Now the numbers/people i am trying to call are not long distance... i also cannot text.... WHAT IS GOING ON! I PAID MY BILL!

8 REPLIES 8

leblancjm99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you figure out a solution? I'm having the same problem

roberto3

I have just put $50 on my account and it was taken but my services won't work I have 8g of data and Canada wide talk and text  does anyone have an answer for this please 

Tammylclark214

My account is active, i paid my bill. An no travel outside of Canada, we have done everything we can, it’s just Public Mobile. It’s now been 3 days and still not working. I have contacted the moderators. Waiting for a response. 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Tammylclark214 

It is frustrating when things don't work.... some more information may be helpful to determine what can be done...

is your account status active or suspended?  

when was your renewal date?

any recent travel to US, with buying of roaming package? 

tried re-booting your phone?

Try putting your sim card in another phone to determine whether hardware issue versus Public mobile protlem.

There have been a lot of posts about this service issue. You should contact a moderator to report it.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tammylclark214 as @xchoo said, this seems to be a common issue currently.  Did you look around the community by chance?  There's alredy probably a few dozen threads on it.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

xchoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah... There are issues with people on the $15 plan at the moment. Was working May 1 in the afternoon then it stopped working in the evening. We're all waiting on the mods for answers.

Need Help? Let's chat.