cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan

Loralynn81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I asked her to set me up with a plan that is unlimited talk and text to the us. She didn't and it wont let me just change the current plan. Is there anything i can do since she was told what i needed 

1 REPLY 1

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Loralynn81 wrote:

I asked her to set me up with a plan that is unlimited talk and text to the us. She didn't and it wont let me just change the current plan. Is there anything i can do since she was told what i needed 

@Loralynn81Who is "SHE"?

You can log in, and post date, or do the changes now and lose the current billing period. The cheapest plan you speak of is $35 (30 day, unlimited us/can + texting + 500mb). Because of the discounts if you remove text / data, its actually more expensive because of the bundling bonus. Play with the "build your own plan" and see what suits your needs for the best price.

It may be cheaper, depending on a few factors you will need to calculate to purchase the 400 minute ADD-ON for $15 or 200 min for $8

You can contact the moderator team to see if there is anything they can do for you (maybe pro-rate) but there is no guarentee and it takes days for a response. Click this to send them a message.

planz.pngplanz2.png

For pre-built plan, the lowest deal is $50

Need Help? Let's chat.