cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

monzie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've been waiting for a response from the moderator.  My issue is I can't text call or use data. Status says active. My plan got switched, was supposed to be in effect Sept 8th, when the 90 day prepaid was up, got confirmation for that but now it shows the new plan. So lost 5 weeks of prepaid services and now can't even use my phone. Extremely frustrating

6 REPLIES 6

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@monzie1 wrote:

Hi yes I the lost phone trick four times at various points in the day, and still nothing. My account is showing the new plan as active and also said you are due for a plan change on Sept 9th with the same plan. So I cancelled the Sept 9th plan change, thinking that might help but it didn't. Is there a time frame of when moderators respond by? I'm pretty close to cancelling my phone all together.

Average wait time at this current point is 48 - 72 hours, sit tight they'll get back to you.

monzie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi yes I the lost phone trick four times at various points in the day, and still nothing. My account is showing the new plan as active and also said you are due for a plan change on Sept 9th with the same plan. So I cancelled the Sept 9th plan change, thinking that might help but it didn't. Is there a time frame of when moderators respond by? I'm pretty close to cancelling my phone all together.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Once one of my accounts had a change midway through the cycle.  I was on 15 plan that had lost of issues for many users. I didn't have any problems at all. But they decided to change I guess everybody in batch and I noticed that my renewal day changed, it was 2 weeks later. So I got two weeks of service for free. But I was in 30 day plan.

I could see when the change took place in my payment history as they first credited me then charged me 15. 

I'm not saying that the same happened to you but I'm thinking if they did some changes like that they may have applied only 30 days which would cut you short.

Take a look at your payment history and see if there is anything going on

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monzie1 wrote:

I've been waiting for a response from the moderator.  My issue is I can't text call or use data. Status says active. My plan got switched, was supposed to be in effect Sept 8th, when the 90 day prepaid was up, got confirmation for that but now it shows the new plan. So lost 5 weeks of prepaid services and now can't even use my phone. Extremely frustrating

I've never heard of spontaneous plan changes. Are you sure you didn't inadvertently do an immediate plan change thinking you were doing something else in your account?

Compare the SIM number of your PM SIM in your phone with the last 4 digits that shows in your self-serve. It's under Change SIM. Just don't complete it...but it lets you see the current last 4 digits.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@monzie1 wrote:

You account is active.  Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, wait for moderator to work on your issue.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@monzie1  It sounds like you did right to contact Moderators. Meanwhile you can try the lost/stolen phone trick to try to restore phone service.

Need Help? Let's chat.