cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not completing calls

willysr38
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is active but not receiving callsb text. When trying to make a call it says no active long distance plan, which I do have

Help...

7 REPLIES 7

@willysr38 wrote:

Thank you dabr. I topped my account by $2.00 and rebooted and it worked. Thank you

Happy it worked, and thanks for letting us know what worked too:)

willysr38

Thank you dabr. I topped my account by $2.00 and rebooted and it worked. Thank you

@willysr38 wrote:

I have been on public for months ,didn't port number. Tried rebooting many times. Removed and reinserted SIM card. Still nothing...help

Then try the lost/stolen trick, log into your self serve account, click plans/add-ons, select phone lost, suspend service and log out.  Wait several minutes and log back in and report phone found, resume service.  Restart your phone.

One other thing to try is to top up your account with one dollar and restart your phone.

willysr38

$40 unlimited canada.

willysr38

I have been on public for months ,didn't port number. Tried rebooting many times. Removed and reinserted SIM card. Still nothing...help

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@willysr38 

More details may be helpful.  New customer versus old?  Which plan do you have?  $10-50 minutes/text plan?  Is it possible that you ran out of minutes or text?  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@willysr38 wrote:

My plan is active but not receiving callsb text. When trying to make a call it says no active long distance plan, which I do have

Help...

If you just ported, the port may not be complete so you might need to wait a couple of more hours.  Also it's a good idea to reboot your phone.  Make sure you add +1 in front of numbers you are calling, although usually that message can be ignored and your call should complete.

Need Help? Let's chat.