cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone cutoff right after a payment

Hoffernen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Use my phone for work this is the second time this has happened not going to continue to use this company if it doesn’t get its act together reset my account ASAP or refund my monthly bill and I’ll go elsewhere 

2 REPLIES 2

@Hoffernen Just to save you a search I'm embellishing @mimmo 's post.

Try this: 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout

2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout

3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

If that fails click his: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days. Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi 

Good luck.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Hoffernen 

try lost stolen trick

Post screenshot of payment history and overview page so people have a better idea to direct you. 

Send message to mods. 

As this is a critical line of communication switching Companies might be a valid option as a mod reply can  take 2hrs-48.

Need Help? Let's chat.