cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone can't recieve texts since 1 day ago

umiman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I've been with PM for over a year now but out of the blue I haven't been able to recieve any texts since yesterday. I can send texts and make calls but I can't recieve texts. I can recieve calls though. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

3 REPLIES 3

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Actually, it might.  There's a pretty good chance it will clear up on its own.  However, can't hurt to get yourself into the queue for tomorrow morning.

If you haven't already done so, you might want to reboot the phone.  I realize that you would have powered down to change the SIM, but others have reported that a reboot has cleared things up.

umiman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, my renewal is on the 18th of Feb so it's tomorrow. I didn't buy any roaming pack but I did just come back from Singapore. I was using a Singaporean SIM card while there so I doubt that'll affect anything.

I will try sending a message to the mod team. Thanks for the assist!

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@umiman, Did you just have a renewal, Or did you just return from US (with roaming pack)?  Sometimes that messes up texting when you return.

If non of these apply, then I would recommend you send a private message to the moderators team so that they can check your account.  They are gone for the day, but will be back at 9AM(EST).

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.