cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls

Kkelly
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have 200 mins Canada wide plan ,etc,etc. But I am unable to make a phone call anywhere as I keep being told that I don’t have a long distance add -on. Please help ; I don’t understand this.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  My wife’s phone is okay!

edited by computergeek41: name and phone number removed

6 REPLIES 6

In the same place you will find also free 2gb of data.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/ChangePlanLandingPage/?PageRedirect=Redi...

You can also use fongo to initiate call if you have unlimited incoming (100 minutes)

If you are on data only plan then you won't be able to call, i suggest you switch to 25 plan, it's cheaper and you get much more

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Kkelly 

We only have 100 minutes plan and there is old 50 minutes plan, which one do you have?

If you ran out you could take advantage of holiday giveaway, they give 500 minutes for $0. You only need to login and make the purchase in your add-on section

@Kkelly wrote:

I have 200 mins Canada wide plan ,etc,etc. But I am unable to make a phone call anywhere as I keep being told that I don’t have a long distance add -on. Please help ; I don’t understand this.   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  My wife’s phone is okay!

The 200 mintue add-on isn't a standalone plan.  It must be used in conjunction with an active price plan. Did your last renewal go through fine?

@Kkelly 

Try calling your wife with a ( 1 ) in front if the number and let the message finish and see if your call connects. If not wait one hour. Reboot your phone and try again. If the problem persists contact the moderators and ask them to reprovision your simcard/account reset. 

This happens occasionally you need your sim reprovisioned.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kkelly : can you text in/out? Take calls? Browse internet on cell data - not wifi?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Kkelly 

This is a public forum. Edit your reply to remove your number and name. Choose 3 vertical dots in top right corner of your post.

Have you tried putting a 1 in front of the number? Log into self service and see if you have minutes left under My Data & Add-Ons. You can also get the free holiday promo in self service of 2 GB of data and 500 international minutes you can use for calls in Canada too.

Promo: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

dots.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.