cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment made today, it expires tomorrow.

Ocean6of9Love
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

By phone, I entered my voucher today.  It was confirmed.  But it says that my plan expires tomorrow.  

How can that be resolved so that I don't have to make 2 payments?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ocean6of9Love   if you have entered your voucher already, you should see the vouchar amount showing up as "Available Fund" on My Account.  If that is the case, no worry.  PM will get the money from Available Fund first.    If the fund there enough to cover, they won't try to get from the credit card anymore.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Ocean6of9Love You've made a payment. Check Available Funds - it will show you your balance. Tomorrow, when the plan "expires", the system will take the cost of your plan from those funds and renew your 30-day plan. Don't worry.

Only if Available Funds, including Rewards, can't cover your monthly plan, then the rest of the needed sum would be deducted from your CC if your card is linked to your account.

@Ocean6of9Love 

You made the payment. At 2am tonight the payment system will take your plan amount  out of the payment you made and renew your service. You are good to go.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ocean6of9Love : You won't be making two payments. This is not a pay as you go place. It's a 30 day renewable plan due before it starts.

Need Help? Let's chat.