cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

somyagaur06
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,
I am trying to make a payment that is due by 16th October,2018 . As I am trying to make the payment after loading my card and submitting it, it says you have already got enough balance. And then if I check the payent history, it says nothing. How am I suppose to fix this? Or how can i know if I am sorted for the payment that is due by 16th oct.

Capture.PNG

8 REPLIES 8

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@somyagaur06 wrote:

sorry about that , so now do i have to pay $40 or i am good?

Did you set up auto pay,if you did,you are good

somyagaur06

sorry about that , so now do i have to pay $40 or i am good?

hunter2

Hi,

Did you recently register for Public Mobile when they had the promotion that gave you one month free? If so, I believe you will have paid for the first month up front, and now you have a free month paid for - hence available funds of $40 that will go toward the second month. In essence they have given you a credit of $40. This is what happened to me and I didn't have to take any action going into my second month. Hope this helps!

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@somyagaur06 try and set auto pay, you don't have to worry again,plus you can save $2 every month

@Anonymous wrote:

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

@Anonymous

There is really no need for moderator intervention here. 

There are enough funds in the poster's account for tomorrow's renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you should be good to renew as you have 40 available funds.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

You have $40 in available funds, your plan will renew for $40. You are all set for this renewal cycle.

This is a publicly accessible forum - you should remove all your personal information from your post and pictures asap, as per community rules.

Need Help? Let's chat.