cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Paying for data that I am unable to use

I have a couple issues. This month i paid for for 6gs of data I only got 1 and because i was at work i had to pay for another 1g to get through the work day. my phone data says i used 2.45 gs of data. I would like a refund for the data that I paid for and never got.Will this happen again next month? This may have happening in the past months i seem to keep running out of data.

When i go to change my plan there is no option to get canada wide calling.  When i change my account there is no more options to build your own plan anymore.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Paying for data that I am unable to use

@Melissamuiser wrote:

I have a couple issues. This month i paid for for 6gs of data I only got 1 and because i was at work i had to pay for another 1g to get through the work day. my phone data says i used 2.45 gs of data. I would like a refund for the data that I paid for and never got.Will this happen again next month? This may have happening in the past months i seem to keep running out of data.

When i go to change my plan there is no option to get canada wide calling.  When i change my account there is no more options to build your own plan anymore.

Sorry, but there are no refunds. If you're saying that you never used all of your 6GB, unused plan data is wasted if not used by the end of the billing cycle.

If you're saying that you had to buy an add-on, that would normally mean that you ran out of data and used more than your plan includes.

I am unsure what you mean you paid for 6GB but only got 1GB. What plan are you on?

Highlighted

I get a text message saying that i have used 75% of my data when my phone says i have only used 1g of data. Then 95% then it turns off and I am unable to use the 6gs i have paid for.

Highlighted

@Melissamuiser wrote:

I get a text message saying that i have used 75% of my data when my phone says i have only used 1g of data. Then 95% then it turns off and I am unable to use the 6gs i have paid for.

Which plan are you on? There have been some one-time bonuses recently.

Highlighted

Then i forked out another 15 dollars to get another 1g on my plan when i shouldn't have

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Melissamuiser wrote:

Can you give us a screenshot of your plan in self service. Blank out all personal info.

Example

63C023FB-6A78-4474-8565-14C39EBA5B18.png

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Melissamuiser It's been asked already, what plan are you on?

Highlighted
Oracle

If your data was working then stops that means you have used up the data in your plan.  

The data tracker in selfserve is quite accurate apart from a couple mb of cache.   That is what is considered usage not what shows on your phone.

If you use android install data witness pm to track your data.

All plans include Canada wide calling.

Highlighted

• This plan includes: -
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - 6GB at 4G LTE Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
Highlighted

@Melissamuiser wrote:
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - 6GB at 4G LTE Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

I'm almost certain that isn't a 30 day plan. I believe that the 30-day LTE plans capped out at 5GB.

If this is a 90-day plan, you don't get 6GB per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.