cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed for the plan, but still not activated

Rahulrj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have made a payment of $45 and $15 on Jun 2nd as my plan was about to expire on the 3rd of June. But right now, I can't make a call. It says that I don't have an active mobile plan but I am able to make International calls as my add on for international calls is being activated. 

What can I do to activate my plan back?

Thank you, 

Rahul Rajeev

13 REPLIES 13

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rahulrj wrote:

Where would that be, the self serve account?

@Rahulrj Here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/. Your username is your email address.

If you activated at a store you may need to create your account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

@Rahulrj  Here's a screenshot on how to do @dabr 's suggestion above.

20200504_182846.jpg

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

@Rahulrj   While you wait for moderators to respond, you can try the lost/stolen trick, login to self serve account, select plans/add-ons tab, then phone lost/stolen, suspend service, log out, wait at least 5 mins, log back and resume service, log out and restart your phone.

Rahulrj

Where would that be, the self serve account?

@Rahulrj If you have autopay with a valid card, or paid in full, but have no service, you likely need assistance from the moderators.

To get a ticket click https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. Click it then login and pick the topic, if needed, from the drop down menu. To confirm your ticket has been submitted, check the SENT box in your private messages; click the small envelope beside your avatar at top right on your screen.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Rahulrj make sure you check your inbox(the envelope icon on the top right corner). check it periodically every 30min

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Rahulrj you can contact customer support here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Rahulrj

I made a payment again but nothing has changed. What should I do now? is there any number to contact a customer service representative. 

Rahulrj

It still says I don't have an active plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try making a manual payment of a $1.  Also try rebooting your phone.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Rahulrj wrote:

I have made a payment of $45 and $15 on Jun 2nd as my plan was about to expire on the 3rd of June. But right now, I can't make a call. It says that I don't have an active mobile plan but I am able to make International calls as my add on for international calls is being activated. 

What can I do to activate my plan back?

Thank you, 

Rahul Rajeev

@Rahulrj  Sounds like your plan is still active. What happens when you call 611 from your phone?

Note, that message will come up if you dial a number incorrectly.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Rahulrj try going into your self serve account and clicking react the reactivate button

Need Help? Let's chat.