cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payed for 5 gig plan, only got 2.9 gigs! Want compensation!

Seabass88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My first month with public mobile I chose the 5 gig plan.. 2 weeks in it says I’ve used 95% of my Dara via sms.

then it shuts off my data?

i tracker since day one and I was only at 2.9 gig.. so now I have been out of internet for 2 weeks witch is a complete hassle... and I paid for 5 and only got 2.9? Wtf. No customer service no compensation! This is completely  unacceptable. Not only do I want my money back for over paying but I want proper compensation for the complete hassle of having no data when I relied on it many tomes a day especially when I’m traveling.

4 REPLIES 4

@ute1978 wrote:

What I don't understand is:

When something goes wrong, why do people here always assume that it is PM's fault?

What if it is the phone or some background refresh app or background backup app?

I use MyDataManager and my usage lines up with the usage in my PM account history. 

It is okay, the natural reflex is to look for someone else to point the finger at.  In due time, the forensics will identify the truth. 

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What I don't understand is:

When something goes wrong, why do people here always assume that it is PM's fault?

What if it is the phone or some background refresh app or background backup app?

I use MyDataManager and my usage lines up with the usage in my PM account history. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

What tracking system are you referring to that shows only 2.9 gigs out of 5 consumed?  Check the usage stats in the self serve portal.  In case you have disagreements with the data tracking, send a private message to the moderator team to work things out.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Public Mobile has no call centre, the moderator team is the customer service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Seabass88, PM does have customer service have you sent a private message to the MODS to have them look into your data usage?

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.