cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pausing an account

largo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I pause an account(less than 90 days) do I still maintain all the loyalty dollars(auto pay, referring friends, etc) that are deducted each month when I reactivate my plan or do I lose them and I need to start over?

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@largo wrote:

If I pause an account(less than 90 days) do I still maintain all the loyalty dollars(auto pay, referring friends, etc) that are deducted each month when I reactivate my plan or do I lose them and I need to start over?

@largo  No need to start over as others have mentioned the referrals stay on your account and as long as you have AutoPay enabled you will also get the $2 credit.  If you have the loyalty reward then note that If your account is in a suspended state for more than 60 days in a year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the number of days your account was suspended.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

How do you plan to pause it?

Do you have any balance on your account?

Note that removing autopay will stop the charge of your credit card only, but if you have account balance it will be used for the renewal. The only way to prevent it is to report the phone stolen. Disadvantage is that 90 day countdown starts that moment. If you don't have balance and you just remove autopay the countdown will start at your renewal day, giving you some more time 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@largo 

Any amount in your available funds will remain intact. You will not receive any new reward credits while your account is inactive/suspended/paused. Refer a friend credits will not be applied during suspension.

The rewards will be reinstated if you resume service within 90 days. You will not have to start over. However your anniversary date for your loyalty credit will be delayed by the number of suspended days.

Note that after 90 days of suspension, your account closes and all rewards/credits are lost.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@largo 

You will not lose your rewards, but you do pause the clock if you go to no payment suspention. If your phone is lost/stolen while midcycle it shouldn't be affected I believe.

And you may probably have to contact moderators to have everything applied to your account once you restart, since it's not going through regular renewal process it is supposed to be applied to your account within 24 hours, which means you will need to pay from your balance the full amount. If the credits don't show up just contact moderators

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@largo wrote:

Your rewards will remain in your account.

but you won't be eligible to receive them until after a successful renewal.

So when you activate the account before 90 days. PM system wants you to pay the full amount then it will apply the rewards back to your account.

Cheers

noureldarieby
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paused my account for a week due to some credit card issue. I still have my loyalty, refer a friend and auto payment rewards 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@largo  you will definitely keep the autopay, and you should keep the refer a friend rewards. You may have to contact the moderators to get them reinstalled when you reactivate your account. You may have to pay full price upon reactivation. And get the rewards for the next cycle.

@largo wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.